Accessories and Optional Measurement Abilities
Add additional capabilities to your PRO-MIC system.
- PRO-MIC Roll Shape Analysis
- This upgrade provides analysis of your ground profiles relative to a perfect theoretical sine curve. Used to judge a grinding machine's capabilities, accuracy and grinder bed wear condition. Shape Analysis is included in the Quantum PC Software Package and is also available in the PRO-MIC box itself (S/N 3000 and up).
- Concentricity (Roundness) Measurement
- Your existing PRO-MIC can measure the TIR and/or concentricity of rolls in your grinder. A polar plot is available from your PC with the Quantum software Concentricity package.
- Temperature Measurement Option
- Your existing PRO-MIC can measure the Thermal Profile of your rolls at the same time that it measures the diameter profile. Our system uses non contact infrared thermocouples to make the measurements. The system operation is virtually unchanged.
The latest updates from PRO-MIC.
- PRO-MIC Store
- PRO-MIC now has an online store! Order batteries, cables, probes, contact tips, and more. Online ordering is currently available only in the U.S.
- PRO-MIC Online Questionnaire
- Our questionnaire is now available online! Fill out the form and we'll contact you with more information as soon as we are able.
- Super-Low Clearance Roll Profiling System
- New designs require as little at 35mm (1.378") of clearance for the PRO-MIC frame.
- Bluetooth Wireless System
- This new option provides wireless Bluetooth communication between your PRO-MIC System and your PC running PRO-MIC's Visual Quantum Software. Great for downloading roll profile data from the roll grinder location to a remote PC. Also available for the PRO-MIC Charger/Interface.
- High Resolution Measurement PRO-MIC
- PRO-MIC systems are available with a High Resolution (0.000005"/0.00012mm). This 5 millionths of an inch measurement ability is ready to be used in applications that require extremely fine detail.