In-Place Measurement Systems
Measurement systems designed for hard-to-access rolls.
- PRO-MIC Low Clearance Systems
- Low Clearance Designs to measure Calender rolls with 35mm of clearance.
- Mini Systems
- Measure small diameter rolls (Sendzimir Mills).
The latest updates from PRO-MIC.
- PRO-MIC Store
- PRO-MIC now has an online store! Order batteries, cables, probes, contact tips, and more. Online ordering is currently available only in the U.S.
- PRO-MIC Online Questionnaire
- Our questionnaire is now available online! Fill out the form and we'll contact you with more information as soon as we are able.
- Super-Low Clearance Roll Profiling System
- New designs require as little at 35mm (1.378") of clearance for the PRO-MIC frame.
- Bluetooth Wireless System
- This new option provides wireless Bluetooth communication between your PRO-MIC System and your PC running PRO-MIC's Visual Quantum Software. Great for downloading roll profile data from the roll grinder location to a remote PC. Also available for the PRO-MIC Charger/Interface.
- High Resolution Measurement PRO-MIC
- PRO-MIC systems are available with a High Resolution (0.000005"/0.00012mm). This 5 millionths of an inch measurement ability is ready to be used in applications that require extremely fine detail.