Over the past 30 years PRO-MIC has built a long list of custom measurement devices to meet specific needs. This photo gallery shows some of the devices. Please inquire about your application.
- PRO-MIC Super-Low Clearance Roll Profiling System
- PRO-MIC is pleased to offer all new Super Low Clearance Designs to measure Calender rolls and other difficult to access rolls. These new designs require as little at 35mm (1.378") of clearance for the PRO-MIC frame.
- Mini Systems
- To measure small diameter rolls (Sendzimir Mills).
- PRO-MIC Rolling Caliper
- Opposed probe systems for high-precision measurement needs.
The latest updates from PRO-MIC.
- PRO-MIC Store
- PRO-MIC now has an online store! Order batteries, cables, probes, contact tips, and more. Online ordering is currently available only in the U.S.
- PRO-MIC Online Questionnaire
- Our questionnaire is now available online! Fill out the form and we'll contact you with more information as soon as we are able.
- Super-Low Clearance Roll Profiling System
- New designs require as little at 35mm (1.378") of clearance for the PRO-MIC frame.
- Bluetooth Wireless System
- This new option provides wireless Bluetooth communication between your PRO-MIC System and your PC running PRO-MIC's Visual Quantum Software. Great for downloading roll profile data from the roll grinder location to a remote PC. Also available for the PRO-MIC Charger/Interface.
- High Resolution Measurement PRO-MIC
- PRO-MIC systems are available with a High Resolution (0.000005"/0.00012mm). This 5 millionths of an inch measurement ability is ready to be used in applications that require extremely fine detail.